Black and White
[html]
OOC Laughs

Hadley shrugged softly, finishing tugging off the skin. Only the meat was left. He paused, trying to remember the original reason behind working on skinning the deer. It had become simple work, something he'd just been doing habitually. There was just me...no one else... No friends, no family, no girlfriends. Could do whatever I wanted...no one to stop me... No one that cared enough to do so. Sighing he carefully worked on cleaning the knife. The blood was wiped off, Hadley carefully examining to make sure that the knife was in good condition before being returned to it's owner.

Hadley didn't know what Levent was talking about. He didn't understand it. Getting what he wanted was easy, considering how the only two desires that had been in his life had been alcohol and women. He didn't eat well, true, and usually just followed around a gang that robbed others and leeched off of them, but he'd been doing what he wanted to do. Even if the females never stuck around he still had them, even if only for a night. His life had been fulfilled in every way he'd wished. Maybe I just didn't want much.

<style type="text/css">
.darkfields b {font-weight:bold; color:#775f2c; letter-spacing:.5px}
.darkfields p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.darkfields {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#151608; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2rcww95.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #52361d; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#595731; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread