my voice upraised to wild swept chords
[html]

OOC here!

Tharin cocked his head. Why would she pick up little things like that? Tharin didn't really see a point in collecting anything that wasn't useful. He might note places that he liked to return to, but picking up those other items seemed silly. Her paw batted at him awkwardly, Tharin grinning at the childish action. His tail swished softly, chuckling at her words. Steal a piece of his fur? That was very silly. His fur couldn't do anything. If she really liked it she could just come and visit him.

His smile was a little sad at her next words, talking about marking the territory so it wouldn't seem so empty. I'm sure there'll be others who'll want to mark stuff as well. You could reclaim the land again with some friends. That might help strengthen the pack, take away from the dying air that surrounded it. He nodded his head, stretching out happily. Tharin was always up for a good run, just enjoying the feel of the wind and the burn in his legs.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread