Home Is Where the heart lies....right?
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Parisienne);</style>Samantha Jarret
Had to jump in! Sorry for cheesiness...I have to get back into playing Sammi :3Word Count :: 571

Mom? Where are we going now?" The tall brown and white boy asked the slender ivory female as they walked through the terrain that smelled ever so strongly of the fresh sea salt off the ocean. It had been what felt like a year since they had seen the other half of the family, precious Lux and beloved Rain. The boy, Quinn had grown rather silent from the day they had gone. He had been shifting for a while now, and he had indeed turned out to look like a handsome young man. His body was lean and fit, his hair a shaggy brown streaked with white and darker tones. His eyes still glinted a mysterious orange, so cloaked from showing even his mother the thoughts reverberating through his mind.

Slender legs propelled Samantha further towards the beach, they had left Anathema too. Had Rain abandoned her? Left her believing that she was going to have him back? "I don't know Quintus...I don't know. Just--Here." The light fur of the young woman glinted in the dying light, soon it would be nightfall. Another day as loners, a fatherless son and a loverless female. A daughterless mother and a sisterless boy. Thats what it felt like at least, having not seen them at all. During her own travels, mostly intended to find Rain, the lithe vixen had acquired two new tattoos. Would her beloved approve of them? The circlet over her heart meant everything. The light that she wished to see every day, the grand sparkle in the sky that would never flicker away and be so perfectly there for her. The sky was beginning to darken, and her lips trembled in sorrow. Where was Rain? Where would he go with Lux? How could she break it to him that they had lost the pups? That Quintus had tried so hard to help her on the night of the birthing. How he had been the only one.

The beautiful wolfess stopped for a second and brought her son into her arms, holding her adopted boy so close. "I love you Quinn...You'll always be my little boy..." Sam crooned softly, as Quinn mumbled back happily "Momma..." Laughing on one of the closer shores had both canines looking up, Quinn's large coyote ears perking happily as he realized who it was. "M-Mom...It's Dad and Luxie!" The young man was already racing at full speed to grab Lux in his arms and hold the petite girl close, kissing her head and holding her close. "Sister...You're so pretty!" Sam approached a little slower, seeing a form crouched in the grass. Rain! Sam leapt forward, moving quickly to his side to pull him to her. "Meu amor! Tenho saudades suas!" The young woman cried happily in Portuguese. The evening world around her didn't matter, her tongue quickly and urgently brushed across the grey man's face. "Rain..." Sam placed his hands upon her belly and softly shook her head, showing that their children hadn't made the journey with them. Quinn came back from the surf, a broad smile upon his face. He opened his arms to his father. "Dad!" He easily outweighed Samantha, and certainly was taller in Optime. "I'm sorry Rain..." Upon her lithe wrist, the beautiful silver bracelet given to her from her mate shone like the moon. Proudly. A display of belonging to someone. Awkward, the mother/son pair stood before the grey and white man. Smiling and ever so happy to meet again.  

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Sama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Sama b {font-family:verdana; color:#f9b43c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Sama {background-color:#9f4637;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d7a88c;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE10.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #f9b43c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Sama .name {text-align:Left; font-familyTonguearisienne; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:45px;}
.GR2_Sama .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#e8ce84; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread