Home Is Where the heart lies....right?
Rain stood as an unknown canine ran towards Lux. It wasn't until he heard the males voice did he know who it was. "Quinn.... SAM!" he turned and saw her running to him and he rushed to pick his mate up. He hugged her close, her scent, her body, her love for him. He had her and he never wanted to let go. He broke down as Lux and Quinn came back from the shore, Lux a wet, salty hot mess, her red grey fur dirty. "Look Daddy! Its Quinn and Mommy.... MOMMY!!!!" said Lux as Rain put Sam down and let the girl have her moment. She too hugged Sam and started to cry. They all had been to long without each other. Rain sat down and hugged his son, reaching for his bag and pulling something out for him.

"I never forgot about you Quintus. I brought you some things home. This is one of them," he said handing the boy his own dagger. It was dull at the moment and Rain smiled as Quinn pulled it out and examined it in the light of the fire. "Its great daddy. I can't wait to learn how to use it," he said before putting it away and running back down to the beach to play with Lux, leaving Sam and himself to each other.

She came forward and put his hands on her stomach and shook her head. She had lost the pups she had been carrying. He pulled her into his lap and cuddled her close as she whispered her apologizes. "It is I who am sorry. I shouldn't have left you knowing you were so close to having our pups. I wasn't planning on being away this long. I was going to Anathema to see you... Oh how I have missed you," he whispered as his voice broke and he licked her cheek softly as his tears fell into her soft fur. Only she held his heart and even the woman from the states knew he would never leave his mate, never cheat or lower himself to sleep with another. He was hers now and forever.

"We will try again later. I know you wanted a family. I'll give you that. We just need a pack. I will not raise a family without a pack behind us," he whispered again licking her cheek

Messages In This Thread