Home Is Where the heart lies....right?
[html]

Sam is afraid of old age...Silly girl.

Word Count → IDK

Samantha's fluffy tail couldn't stop moving as he pressed her close, she could feel that he deeply loved her. The young woman wanted so much to hear of his travels, listen to her heart's content of traveling tales. Sammi was rather sure Quintus would feel the same. Her children...Just a couple of months and they would be just like adults. Quinn by now was truly taller than herself, and Lux was taking on a more beautiful, feminine form opposed to the round adorable silhouette of a pup.  Bright sea green gazers widened excitedly as he mentioned a gift, ivory hands clenching as he brought out a luxurious cloak. "Rain! It's so beautiful..." Luxury was surely an understatement. He must've had to trade an awful lot! Small hands delicately plucked it from his grasp, pulling it around her slender form. "Oh..." She mumbled in delight, feeling the softness pool around her body. "Thank you..." Sam said quietly, pushing her dark red and black hair from her face. His tears...They were happy tears. The last time, she thought it must've been on the night of their mateship. The ankh necklace still hung on her chest, the symbol given from Naniko at the ceremony. Never once did she forget who she belonged to.

Sam gently pushed the good from her face, looking deeply into his wonderful silvery blue eyes. His words made her feel warm inside, and she had to simply (rather ashamed of her lack of creativity) "Every day it was just you...Everyone else, I had to push them away. I left Anathema..." She rather missed the pack, and I seemed as if Quinn did too.

She pulled him to the beach with her as he spoke of having some fun, ears high with delight and eyes sparkling happily. "I agree!" Quinn saw them coming and smiled at the lovebirds, turning back to laugh with his sister. Giggling, Sam nipped her mate's neck.

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread