Bumps and Bruises
[html]

(737)

ooc; pped him a bit, lemme know if you want it changed. :3

Fluent Spanish exited the Hydra's mouth as he was hit, barely a moment passing before he had Raoth down on the ground and dragged back to the post to be shackled. The woman didn't even have time to react before it was over, but throughout the ordeal her hand had been raised to cover her gaping mouth, eyes wide. She definitely hadn't been expecting that. As soon as he turned back to her she gasped, blood flowing freely from around his eye and down his face. Quickly she walked towards him, leaning close to examine his face before stepping back and snorting in disgust. " Please sit down, I can help you. Try not to touch your face, I will be right back. " To accent her words, she rose up and gently grasped his shoulders, pulling down slightly to get him in the motion of seating himself.

The woman turned on her heel and jogged towards the mansion, glaring at the slave as she passed him. Within minutes she reached the building and ran up the steps, slamming the door out of her way as she continued on in and scaled the steps to her room. The woman opened her door and glanced around frantically, looking for her medical supplies. Spotting them, she ignored the cries of her lynx kits as she quickly grabbed her backpack and threw it over her shoulder, grabbing the mason jar of disinfected water and her utility belt full of vials and other such things to hold her herbs. The whole process took about a minute, and she was already bounding out of her room, closing her door before running down the hallway. The floorboards creaked underfoot as she skipped down the stairs, slamming the door back in similar fashion as when she came in.

Her feet crossed the grass to the seated Hydra and she kneeled down in front of him, calculating gaze assessing the damage. " From what I can see he got you just underneath the eye, any higher and you might have been rendered blind. From what I can tell it doesn't need stitches, though once I clean it up it might be a different story. " Leaning back, she looked at him with an exasperated expression on her face. " Stitches are not a fun time, so let's hope we can avoid that. " Her tone apologetic as she placed her bag on the ground and twisted the top off of the mason jaw, carefully setting on the ground. This was was from the rain barrels, though she had mixed witch hazel and other plants in it to disinfect it then strained the leftover plant matter out before placing it in the jar.

Looking away from him she began digging in her bag, grasping some blood-stained fabric that she had washed and disinfected before use and dipped that in the mason jar, pressing the soaking fabric to his injury, lips set in a grim expression as she worked. In all reality he would be fine and probably not need stitches, but she wanted to make sure of this before she sent him away. The blood was removed from his fur and onto the cloth, the woman making sure she used the different, clean parts of the cloth before dipping it back into the disinfected solution. " Well, the blood is gone and your wound disinfected. The blood has also clotted, so it won't bleed anymore. However I recommend letting me dress it and cover it so no dirt and other stuff get into it and infect it. On the same note though, before you go to sleep you are going to need to take the dressing off lest it fester while you are unable to take care of it. "

Her bi-colored eyes settled onto his fiery ones and she smiled, pleased that she was able to put her skills to use. " What I can do after I dress it is give you this solution and some cloth, all you have to do to take care of it really is make sure you clean it mostly with water first then put this disinfect solution on it. I also have some aloe vera stem, you just have to use the gunk from within the plant and wipe a little on your wound and it speeds healing. " Her eyes crinkled as she grinned at him, hoping to lighten the situation as she waited for his answer.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread