Bumps and Bruises
[html]
OOC / +375

Every curse word in the book was flowing through Helotes mind as soon as he was done securing the slave. His eye hurt like hell, and though he squinted with his other he could see as crimson drops of blood hit the ground and collected in the dirt. Had the stupid boy blinding him? The Hydra was about to turn and head towards Enkiel’s cottage when the pretty girl stopped him. His useful eye widened as she snorted at his visage and then touched his shoulder. He tensed, but immediately relaxed, her actions were helpful, if anything, she then told him that she could help and to wait here.

Helotes watched, still somewhat reeling, as the blonde girl entered the mansion. Once she had gone, he turned back to Raoth, a snarl set upon his face, You are stupid. He said with such dignity, despite his current state, that it was more of statement of fact then of opinion. Raoth seemed to shrink into himself, and looked away from Helotes. With a sigh, the Dark Lykoi sat down upon the steps of the porch just as Emmanuelle reappeared.

She carried with her medical things, at least that was what Helotes guess, and she sat and immediately began to work. He watched somewhat curiously as she dipping some cloth in a strange smelling solution and then dabbed it on his eye. It stung, bug Helotes kept his mouth shut; he knew it would help. The girl started spouting off in quick succession what she was doing, what he should do later in the day, and that it was not too bad an injury. His one umber eye watched her softly. She was such a pretty thing, and had his heart not been tied to Zana, he most certainly have put a move on her then and there. But instead, when she had finished, he managed to grasp her hand, Thank you, lovely. He said with his trademark, sly grin, though it was a little lopsided due to the pain of his eye, Please, let me make this up to you somehow. Just let me know what… and, should I come back to you for more medical help? Well, what could say, he was flirt, despite Zana.

<style type="text/css">
.helsc b {font-weight:bold; color:#b73012; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.helsc p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.helsc {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#320c0c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j1MUj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ac7662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.helsc p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.helsc p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread