Bumps and Bruises
[html]

(000)

Her grin grew wider as she picked up the flirtiness of his words, he was shameless! Injured, bleeding, smelled of Zana and was still flirting. She backed away a little and laughed heartily, eyes twinkling with merriment. " Well Hydra - " She began, punctuating his title with a saucy wink before continuing. " If you need any more help you can certainly come back to me. I think a big powerful warrior male such as yourself should be able to wash a simple wound though, shouldn't you? " Came her teasing words, the woman moving her hands up and settling them on her hips, her blonde hair stirring with the light breeze that moved across the lands, blasting the gentle scents of honeysuckle and lavender over the pair. The woman laughed again and shook her head before taking a knee before Helotes again, ripping the fabric into strips before placing it over his wound, effectively dressing it.

She stepped away and began gathering her things, placing each item neatly into her backpack before strapping it shut. The woman ripped the remaining fabric into strips and gathered them into a ball before pressing the cloth and the mason jaw into Helotes calloused hands. Smiling brilliantly at him, she stepped back again and hoisted her back pack over her shoulder. " Now if it gets infected, do come back to me. I can fix you right up. However, when it is healed we better have another training session, preferably without him. " She stated somewhat playfully, though ended it with a small frown and a clawed finger pointing at Raoth. Even though he had injured her clan member, she sort of understood that he was trying to get away, though simply running would have been better. Sighing, she shook her head and started walking away, shooting Helotes a helpless smile before opening up the mansion and walking up the stairs.

It took a few moments, but the woman opened the door to her whining cats and sighed, shooing both of them off of the bed before collapsing into the comfy furs and curling up, she didn't realize how much the short training session had taken out of her body.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread