Unwanted
[html]

OOC here!

It was a beautiful day which cheered her up a little at least. It also helped her keep a forced smile on her face. Isa was determined not to show what she had really been feeling. She walked through the grass, which was now covered with different wild flowers. It was a beautiful sight but it still didn’t do much to cheer her up.

Isa was about to give up on trying to find Jazper when she heard him yelling about an apple. Odd. She wondered what it was about. She took her time going to him, finally seeing him with his stallion. She couldn’t remember its name though. Isa caught up to him and smiled at the Sole. Hey Jazper. Everything alright? She was curious why he had been yelling earlier. Perhaps it had something to do with the horse. Isa reached her hand out to pat the beast’s neck. She enjoyed being around horses and wished she had her own. Maybe some day she would.

She turned her attention back to the black man in front of her. I made you something Jazper. Isa smiled and held up the pendant that matched the marking over his eye. I don’t have any paint but I’m hoping I can get some at some point so I can paint it for you. She hoped he would like it. It was just a simple carving though, nothing too complex.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread