Unwanted
[html]
OOC: / +300

The odd pair continued on: giant luperci and giant horse. There was no denying that both were formidable in their appearance but as a pair they simply did not click as Jazper had no idea how to deal with a horse and Vito gained his pleasure from his owner’s displeasure. It was quite comical to see them moving through the forest, Wolf glaring forward, arm stretched behind him holding the reins, which lead the dancing Stallion. A rustle in the woods caused both horse and wolf to stop in their tracks, trained ears turning in the direction. Vito remained relaxed while the Knight took in the scent, recognizing it before the voice called out.

A smile dawned on his face as he dropped the reins, allowing Vito the freedom to wander if he wished, however Ismeme instantly moved towards the stallion, patting his neck. Vito was clearly pleased with the attention, allowing his head to slope down in pleasure. Nah I’m fine. The warrior reassured before pointing at the horse, This halfwit was just being brattish and wouldn’t stop jabbing at me with his oaf of a head unless I gave him my apple. As he spoke yellow eyes glared at the horse, who turned his head ignorantly away from the brute.

However Ismeme’s unexpected gift quickly changed both their moods as Jazper smiled and took the pendant. It’s beautiful. Thank you. Vito, now unattended, moved forward, stretching out his head to see what the grey wolfess had handed his owner while the Knight was preoccupied with his conversation. How has your stay in Casa been Ismeme? Everything going well I hope. He was well aware of the drama that had been going on between herself, Hadley and Selene. With Selene’s unannounced departure he was concerned that the other two involved may also up and leave, though he certainly hoped not.

<style type="text/css">
.Jazzy-oo7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#977150; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #462d17; }
.Jazzy-oo7 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.Jazzy-oo7 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#765035; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/5l3v41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 375px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bea38b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Jazzy-oo7 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Jazzy-oo7 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread