Unwanted
[html]

OOC here!

It was clear that Jazper wasn’t too terribly thrilled with Isa defending the horse, but his growl still seemed to have a teasing tone to it. He turned and grumbled to the horse before rolling his eyes. Isa nodded at her Sole’s simple explanation.

Jazper seemed happy when she spoke until she mentioned that she hoped she would be able to stay. Well, I’m sure you have heard about the issue I caused between Hadley and Selene. Not to mention it was my fault she left Casa. I wasn’t sure if I would be allowed to remain in Casa when I caused another member to leave. Isa lowered her head, ashamed with herself. Technically, she caused two members to leave. Selene left because of what Isa and Hadley did, and she couldn’t be certain but it seemed Fritz followed after Selene, making his absence Isa’s fault as well.

Isa looked up to meet her Sole’s bright eyes as he spoke. A small smile formed as she nodded. As long as her Sole and Luna allowed her to stay, she wouldn’t even think about leaving. She absolutely loved the land she had grown to call home, and could never dream of leaving on her own free will.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread