They Came in the Night
[html]
sharpen up your teeth

your dreams are more than worth defending

in a fight that's never ending

go on, go ahead and prove me wrong

Word Count → 245 :: This is March 28th, I thiiink Nat said? Somewhere around there; correct me if I'm wrong. ;__; Also, Ves still has half her ear and doesn't have any of the fancy accessories or bigscar at this point, but screw it I'm using this table.

“Boy needing food,” the raven scolded, flapping his wings briefly to keep himself balanced on the coywolf’s narrow back. His feathers buffeted her mangled ear, causing her to twist her head around to snap at him. As always, however, Stark seemed to know where she was going to move and dodged accordingly before alighting on her smoky shoulders once more.

“Then go get me food,” Vesper retorted childishly, the fine line of her jaw growing rigid as she stormed through the high grass. Her stomach agreed loudly with the bird, but she knew that it would have to be put off for other things. She needed to meet with her scouts, make sure they at least were healthy, and do whatever other rituals to prepare for her manic patrolling.

Maybe Stark had a point.

Her nostrils flared, catching the scent of her Hydra friend and, a bit farther off, that of the Aquila. Deciding she’d like to speak with the warriors, she adjusted her course and broke out into a fast lope, the raven taking off and flying just a few feet above her.

She found Helotes on a rock, whetting a deadly-looking spear. Her ears swiveled forward with interest before she came to the base of the stone, letting out a friendly yip in greeting before her voice fell into a growl; Stark was strutting around on her spine once more.

“How are you?” Vesper managed to ask the dusky man, her voice soft.

vesper by me; table code from the mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.butchvesxx-box {float:right;}
.butchvesxx {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.butchvesxx .words {font-size:25px; font-family:'Averia Serif Libre'; text-align:center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height:20px; padding:10px 0px;}
.butchvesxx p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.butchvesxx p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.butchvesxx .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.butchvesxx p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.butchvesxx b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.butchvesxx b.npc {font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread