I pray your god forgives
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.immOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.immTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.immSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.immInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.immInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.immInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.mmInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.immInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.immInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.immSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.imm-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +000 OOC :: Sorry kill me

Imhotep was not pleased that there was a child on the battle feild. They had heard of these wolves but he did not think that they would attack the thorn kingdom. He was not a warrior to tell the truh but he could fight and help out. He pulled his sickle sword out and looked at the yellow sand coy. She had taken charge and he was glade.

i'm on it he spoke urging the mare forward. He tried to ease her in a sense knowing that she would not be used to charging into such a thing as battle.He and the others had to protect the child that was Eris's. Imhotep charged in riding into the group and she swung his sword forcing them to separate the group. If he could do this much he could fight one or two.

Singling out one of the members he urged Isis twp keep the wolf fighter away from the rest. Begone scum He snarled.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread