I pray your god forgives
[html]

(--) TLANTLI'S GOTTA GOOOO. Lorraine has agreed to NPC her after I've dropped her -- I am gonna try to post as many times as possible in this thread until then (the 27th!).

Tlantli is by me!

The flaxen-haired coyote was the highest ranked one here, and, much as the child's mother had disappointed her, she felt obligated to protect Artemisia. The daughter is not the mother, she reminded herself grimly, even as she stepped toward the youth's side, half-crouched and waiting to throw back their first attacker. A hybrid she did not recognize with the strangest mount she'd ever seen charged into the fray, apparently on Salsola's side, and the flaxen coyote saw her own opponent ambling toward her: a pale cream and white wolf, male, and terribly young. He was armed with an axe, its gleaming edge honed to a deadly sharpness.

Tlantli was not without a weapon herself, however, and the hybrid held the machete in one hand, stepping up to meet the hybrid. The yellow woman charged for her opponent, hoping to take the pale man by surprise and eliminate the advantage of the double-bladed axe by playing tag with him, darting in and out of the fray as her ancestors had for so many generations before her. The hybrid's sharpened teeth were displayed in a frightfully angry snarl that was almost half a smile. The coywolf wanted blood -- the blood of these trespassers would do, though they were not the ones to have wronged her worst in the world.

<style>
#tlantliSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#tlantliSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#tlantliSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#tlantliSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#tlantliSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#tlantliSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#tlantliSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#tlantliSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlantliSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlantliSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread