I pray your god forgives
[html]

Word Count → --- Sorry for the wait, guys. I'll make this a priority from here on out.

The blond coyote in Artemisia's peripheral vision — along with her gleaming weapon, long and lethal — was familiar to her, and though she might have understood her mother's animosity toward her, she did not share it. The youngest of their opposition, a male, was making a bee line for both shaman (for that's how she saw the woman) and child, but strangely enough the tall youth felt only a faint inkling of fear. Instead, this was see as an opportunity to prove herself. Thus far there had been no real opportunity to do so. Had she not been here, it was very unlikely that she would have seen the brutality of a true fight.

Almost against her will, she followed the woman with quick, powerful strides of her own, fist-sized stone in hand. While careful to stay out of the range of most weapons, she found her gaze darting from one blur of movement to the next. This was all too much to take in, as was obvious by her sudden, stone-still stance. Then, an obscure flash of movement, and she loosed the stone toward Tlantli's opponent whilst they parried with axe and what she assumed was a sword. Whether it connected or not, she didn't get to see, because a stranger clasped their hand on her shoulder and threw her three lengths backward, further from the heart of battle. Where she'd been standing there was now an arrow protruding from the ground. Whoever had pulled her away from it was unknown to her, but she saw a glimpse of sea foam green eyes and promised to thank him later.

<style>
.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7Vx6P.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position: top left;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px; text-align:justify;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread