I pray your god forgives
[html]

OOC: Here comes a late J, who's always fucking late. Sorry guys. :[ Also, I looked at the NPCs supposed to be in this thread with Boreas, but I couldn't find the one that Sie is talking about(cream and white male, young), nor do I know which one that I'm supposed to kill. I guess I'll just save Tlantli and kill that wolf in the process? +5 (603)

Between all that was going on, Reykr was in his own jam. Once the three wolves were split up, one went to deal with the other rider and steed that was on Salsola's side (Imotep) and the other split off into the dense foliage that was on the banks of the river, and the third went to deal with Tlantli. Reykr worried of the pup for a moment, but realized that one of the recruits had taken to protecting the girl (as did everyone else). Reykr saw his arrow be knocked out of the air and land close to the girl, and he could only breathe a sigh of relief as he pulled Val to a halt and he aimed at the head of the beast that was attacking Tlantli. He was not expecting what would happen to him next.

Suddenly, out from the bushes came the Boreas wolf on horseback, and it slammed it's steed into Val's side and knocked Reykr off of the steed and onto the ground. Reykr had to fight to not lands straight into the rushing river, but he came out of it and got back up. His Bow was on the ground and his quiver still on his back, he took the bow in his hand as he got up. Reykr continued to aim at the other wolf that Tlantli was struggling with. Val was a few paces away from him, trying to get back up from his tumble as well. The beast who knocked the two over came at Reykr again with his own bow and arrows, and he shot at the teak man, who did not have the time to move, rather he was focusing on other things, and the arrow shot him straight in the shoulder, which made his grip on the arrow slip. It sent the arrow slicing through the air, and the arrow embedded itself in the beast's neck.

Reykr sighed lightly and did not look to see what he had done, for he was more concerned about his arm. He whimpered as Val finally got up and started to bellow and charge at the wolves with his horns towards them. It kept the one wolf away from Reykr, and Rey was glad for this. He pulled the arrow out from his shoulder with a grunt and he cast it to the ground before he took another arrow from his quiver and he shot at the wolf again, and got him in the spine. The beast fell to the ground before Tlantli, and Reykr pushed out a relieved sigh before he turned towards the other Boreas wolves and he drew another arrow with his bow. He didn't have much strength left in the wounded arm and this was his last arrow that he could physically shoot. He shot it at the flank of one of the Boreas wolves, and it made the steed take off into the river and start swimming back upstream, where they came from.

Reykr didn't want to let them get away, so he ran over to Tlantli and he took the axe that the wolf he took down was using to fight and he ran towards the retreating wolf and threw the axe at it, only to miss and for the axe to splash into the water. FUCK! DON'T FUCKING COME BACK HERE! snarled the man at the retreating wolf before he turned his attention to the other wolves in his presence. Where'd that other fucker go? he asked, wondering where the second of three wolves made it to.

<style type="text/css">
.fre1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#95b4bc; text-shadow:#121f22 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4c6166; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e0OKf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41565b; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#90a8ae; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread