[M]Acting the part
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]
It had been a while since last seeing Fleta, and Kit often found himself waiting eagerly for the next time they would meet. Eventually the opportunity had presented itself, an adventure with the attractive female trickster known as Fleta. When setting out, neither had a clear idea of what variety of adventure they wanted to partake in, but that almost answered itself as the sun reached it's high point.

A lone merchant making their way through the more thinly forested areas of the area east of Halifax, had caught Kit's green-eyes gaze. Lazily making his way through the forest with a single-axled cart laden with some sort of goods, the male had started to think of a devious plan to make some of those goods theirs. Not being the strong arm sort of thief, and with a partner to help him, it had just seemed more appropriate to con the merchant.

Getting ahead of the slow moving merchant had taken a little bit of effort, but eventually when the merchant rounded the corner of his forest path, he spotted the pair. "Oh thank goodness! I need help kind sir! My mate injured her leg while we were traveling, and we need help. I was sure that no one would come by and be able to help us!" Kit called to the stranger, with feigned worry, and weakness in his voice. The idea when it first came up, had made Kit's cheeks burn a little bit, but similar father and son tricks had worked for himself when a child.

Messages In This Thread