[M]Acting the part
Kit had reached Fleta, and both snuck off as quickly as possible, but not so soon that the enraged shout from the merchant wasn't audible however, and Kit quickly started to worry that he might have to fight the merchant, or at least try outrunning them with Fleta in his arms. Fleta was adept at guiding them through twists and turns of the forest however, and after some time it seemed that they had relieved themselves of any pursuers. Doing his best to help Fleta to the ground, Kit soon joined her by kneeling next to the female, and opening the knapsack to display their haul.

"Well, we'll eat good tonight, and probably tomorrow too if were not too greedy!" Kit started, his voice still a little a little breathy from their retreat, but full of excitement. Digging a bit more into the knapsack, Kit was able to retrieve the small silver flask, and then the flute. "I also managed to grab these, but I'm not sure what the shiny stick is for. This though... " Kit started, but stopped long enough to fiddle with the cap on the flask, so that he could smell what was inside "This is a nice treat we can share to wash down our meal, doesn't seem like there is more then a few sips for each of us though, the old man must have already just about emptied it.".

Whatever was inside of the flask smelled strong though, so it was probably best that there as not much in the container, and Kit closed it so that he could give more attention to Fleta. "We certainly seem to make a good team, you and I. Your awfully good at acting like my mate. " Kit teased softly, while moving to sit down beside Fleta, his hands to either side of his rump, and legs stretched out in front of him.

Messages In This Thread