[M]Acting the part
OOC: Well, there is very little in the flask, I figured it was potent stuff, but less Terra is a greedy goose and gets more then Kit, probably only enough for a few meager tastes. I'm assuming equal shares and Kit will be a little warm/loose with his words, but hes had it some before. xD

IC:

Kit didn't recognize the word flute, but gathered it must be used for making music, a thing that he didn't hold any special interest in. Still, it made him happy to see Fleta so happy, sending his tail to wagging behind himself, potentially meeting Fleta's own wagging tail. "You'll have to show me that sometime, it sounds like it would be nice to hear." Kit commented, before noting that Fleta seemed to enjoy the idea of having a little drink between them. Any possibility of recognizing the inexperienced approach she had made toward the flask, was lost when Fleta made the comment that acting like his mate had just come naturally.

He had meant the teasing words to make Fleta blush, but instead, the male found himself blushing a little bit by how he had interpreted the words. Feeling the female lean against him sent pleasant warmth through Kit's body, and broke the shy spell that was starting to fall onto his mind. "Yes, it was very fun Fleta. I'm sure were going to have all sorts of fun together." Kit responded in a pleased voice, the implication in his words being that they would adventure together in the future as well.

Moving the arm closest to Fleta, Kit worked to drape it around his partner's shoulder in an affectionate manner. Every time he was so close to Fleta, it became harder to think, and easier to just do what felt right, even if what felt right seemed risky for some reason. While his arm moved, Kit's muzzle would start nuzzling at Fleta's. "So since we have a few days of food, we get to spend a few days together right?" commented, his words originally meant to convey question in a joking manner, but sending it with a soft voice lacking his usual teasing tone. A surprise to Kit, but one that he rolled with, rather then admit he wasn't exactly at his sharpest

Messages In This Thread