[M]Acting the part
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Terra grinned at his laughter, knowing that he probably had no idea how they would do such a thing. It was something she'd learned when avoiding other canines after all, finding herself too vulnerable when she hadn't understood the strange change that had her shifting into other forms. The food was swallowed down, and Kit drew her hand back. I'm thinking I do. You're not exactly as safe as the others I know. She was the one breaking boundaries normally, but here he was, drawing her over the edge with something she didn't know.

She let her hand rest on his leg again, close to his body. Absently her hand curved around the black mark, intrigued by the pattern. More meat was offered up, and more bold this time Terra nipped it, letting her lips linger against his for a second before pulling back to grin at him, growing confidant with the practice. She held the meat in her mouth, looking at him hungrily before slowly chewing it and swallowing it down.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread