[M]Acting the part
Kit watched closely for some sign that he might have gone too far by trying to bring Fleta's hand back, but the fact that her hand began to roam told the male that she was okay with his bold move. The feel of Fleta exploring his body was an enticing one, making warmth radiate from where her hand trailed. The words made him pause just a moment, as he started to try interpreting them. A small part of the male felt odd at the mental image of other males when "others" were mentioned, jealousy, the sort of thing Kit didn't often care about when it came to females, but Fleta sparked those feelings.

The male dismissed the unpleasant thoughts as quickly as they had sprung up, wondering why he had instantly assumed others meant males she was affectionate with. To try covering up the obvious pause, and questioning look that had come with it, Kit teasingly replied "I disagree with that one, your safe as can be with me Fleta. Any biting I do, I think you might enjoy.". Eager to give a demonstration of what he meant, Kit tried sneaking his muzzle to the side of Fleta's neck in an attempt to lick softly, and then even more softly take some of her furred skin between his teeth.

While his teeth sought to plant a light love bite, Kit's arm that he had draped over Fleta's shoulder would start to move further down, his hand doing some of its own exploring, potentially running over one of the female's breasts as the bite would be released if he was not stopped.

Messages In This Thread