[M]Acting the part
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Terra grinned, nodding happily at what he said. No one else has been my partner. I must say, it's quite nice. Able to do so much more with someone else. Not to mention the little pleasures and benefits of it being Kit, such as things like this, and his teasing nature that she loved so much. It gave her so much amusement. His smile was as big as hers, Terra struggling to contain the occasional ripples running through her. So many firsts from him.

The coyote watched with curiosity as his hand reached up, fiddling with the silver necklace around his neck. It was a beautiful piece, very shiny. Terra rather liked it. Her eyes widened with surprise, stilling as he secured it around her neck. A hand reached up, touching the necklace. He gave her his necklace. The beautiful treasure. It hadn't been stolen, wasn't something earned together. Just given. Blinking up she was unprepared to be caught in another tender kiss. Pressing into his body Terra closed her eyes. Not even Coyote could have been as lucky as she was at this moment.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread