[M]Acting the part
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The kiss finally broke off, disappointing for the end, but it was so sweet, still there with her. She could still taste him as she licked her lips softly. He nuzzled against her lovingly, Terra returning it with her own soft nudges along his neck, enjoying the feel of his fur brushing against him, knowing somehow that it wouldn't be the same with someone else. Terra didn't know if only Kit could do this, or if anyone had that ability, but only Kit would make her feel the way she was.

Her tail wagged softly. I'll come over as often as I can. Consider it retribution for living so close. Terra giggled softly, his arms tight around her. Terra tensed slightly as he pulled back, wondering if it would hurt. Something tugged there, but he stopped so quickly. She was just fine. Sighing with relief Terra buried her head back into his chest, wondering why she always felt so tense about the separation. It was always gentle when done, but the fear of tearing from pulling apart too early was in her mind. Kit...you'll stay close, right?

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread