[M]Acting the part
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The grip on her was released fairly rapidly, sending shivers through her at the gentle licks, bringing her arms up around his neck, the occasional simper coming out. This was what she liked, as different as it was from what she was used to. His head turned, resting against hers. She buried her head under his chin, tucked up close. His words sent another shiver through Terra, wondering how serious this was. She loved the necklace, loved the idea of howling, if being told that she might get tattooed with his name seemed a little too far, a little too certain. Like there would be no change, that they would stay together. It was a nice thought, but also scary for her.

The necklace is more than enough. We'll just have to howl loud enough to make sure everyone knows. Terra was certain their voices could reach everywhere, knowing how wide spread a howl could be, ignorant of where it stopped. She had never been beyond a howl's range when she needed to know what was being said, after all. His next words excited Terra. She liked this, the feelings it gave her, the intense pleasure, just being so close to Kit. The world will never know what we do. And...I don't think...I'll grow tired of it either... The last part was said more shyly, still uncertain of the feelings it gave her.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread