[M]Acting the part
Kit loved the return of his affection, the way it felt so right to have Fleta's head buried beneath his, with both of their bodies resting against one another. He could easily get used to that alone, and was fond of the idea of marking the female as his, but didn't think it would happen when she steered away from that line of thought. A soft growl of delight rumbled through Kit's chest at the next words, ones that the male interpreted as a sign that he would get to lay with Fleta more often, and find out just how loudly the both of them could howl.

"I'm glad. I'm pretty sure lovers do this sort of thing often" he softly spoke, his voice full of affection, rather then his usual teasing tone. Pausing to nuzzle a little at the female's head, Kit decided that he wanted to rest from his exertions. Testing their bond once again, Kit was ready to pull out of the female that had put such strong emotions into him. Hips moved back, releasing any excess seed, and Kit moved to lay on his back beside his partner. "We should take a nap, and it would make me very happy to have my beautiful partner in crime keeping me warm, during it." Kit added, his head nodding lightly to his chest, while a hand tried to guide Fleta to lay on him.

If she followed his request, Kit planned to wrap his arms around Fleta, and plant a loving kiss upon the female's muzzle, but then start to settle down so he could dream about her.

Messages In This Thread