Bitter Moments
OCC: Sorry for my erratic posting. :O

Fayne wore a bright smile as she watched Tharin react to the blooming flowers, glad that he thought it just as amazing as she did. She couldn't be any happier, standing here in the meadow with Tharin. Sharing all the new and wonderful things she'd discovered. In all, this new land wasn't so bad and she was starting to love it. All though she thought about her homeland every day and would one day like to return, if not for a while. Her tail matched the energy Tharin's held, as it spun wildly behind him like a rudder. Gazing at him as he attempted to open a bud and start another chain reaction as she had done. Unfortunately for him, he had chosen a dud. Fayne strode to stand beside him and nudged him playfully, giving him a wide grin. She then nosed a bud right next to the one he'd chosen to initiate another chain reaction of blooming yellow flowers. Like a small gush of sunshine in the moonlight. Smaller than the last. Opening flowers that had failed to bloom in the previous round. Another burst of citrus and pollen was released tickling her nose and making her sneeze. She chuckled lightly. "Looks as though the flowers like me better. I'm sorry Tharin."

Of course she was joking, you could tell from the way she said it. Fayne sat herself down and looked around the field simply taking in the surroundings of her perfect paradise. Her eyes wandered all around the two of them, then settled on her handsome ashy companion. Finding herself wondering about him again. Why was she so intent on knowing him? She didn't know the answer but would keep her mind at bay for his sake. Knowing that his past held something dark, just as hers did. Fayne's expression became soft and thoughtful as she looked at him, unaware that she was fixating.

Messages In This Thread