Bitter Moments
[html]

its fine. resisting temptation to steal your other AW XD

His disappointment was clear to see, staring at the flower. He didn't understand why it didn't do the same as the other flowers had. A playful nudge brought the confused wolf to look over to the female standing beside him, grinning softly. He bumped her back gently, only to see her pick the flower right beside his. He watched as this one actually reacted as expected, a large trail of sunny flowers spreading across the field, if smaller than the initial group that still waved lightly in the air.

He looked over as Fayne laughed, grinning. He had no idea why the flowers did that for her and not him, but it was pretty amazing all the same. Guess I'll just have to ask you to open the flowers for me. He stepped over, sniffing at the open flower, his mind working on the puzzle of why this had opened and the other hadn't. It took time, as intermingled as the flowers were, but he figured out that the yellow flowers were all the same, and were probably the only ones to do such a thing. Sadly, there were no closed ones left for him to try out. He turned, finding Fayne's gaze fixed on him. He wagged his tail softly, going over to bump her. So what now?

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread