Bitter Moments
[html]
OOC: Dooo eeeeeet!!!! I like these two. >.< / +300

Fayne nodded when Tharin spoke, but she didn't hear a word that came out of his wolfish mouth. She was much too deep in thought to have heard what he said. She simply gazed at him, tilting her head from left to right as she tried to comprehend the mysterious wolf. Eyes wide with curiosity. An expression on her face like that of a puppy, blinking every now and then when a thought crossed her mind. She finally snapped out of it when Tharin nudged her, walking over to her side. A bright smile was her response as she started back into his bright amber eyes. Like to pieces of golden treasure they were. Her tail thumped behind her happily and she nudged him back. Hmmm...let's see." Her eyes shifted to the sky, it was still dark. The moon was high. Which meant it was still quite a while until sunrise. Mind immediately shifting to the awful dream that had broken her beauty sleep. The silver wolf stood up and walked past Tharin, towards the forest where they had come from. Turning back over her shoulder to look at him.

"I think we should head back and rest up before daylight comes. Though, I wouldn't mind spending the whole night here with you." To be honest, Fayne didn't want to return to the den. She felt as though the malicious dreams would return to her and torture her until the sunlight came to scare them away. But, it was safest to sleep with your pack where dangers were less of a threat. This meadow was a soothing place. Relaxing melodies of the surrounding forest, and the soothing aromas of the variety of flowers. Even so, it didn't stop the nightmares that plagued her. Not long ago, she had a nightmare here while taking a nap. She wasn't safe from them as long as she was sleeping and sleep was a necessity for any wolf. Forest green eyes pleaded to be safe from the dreams. How was one supposed to run from something that wasn't real?

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread