These little wonders…
Dara wandered, absently minded, into Thornbury. She glanced at that house she has had her eye's on for weeks now, and mentally kicked herself for not claiming it. She let her thoughts wonder back to the conversation she had had with the Captina, who had offered to help her settle in. She smiled and kept walking at a leisurely pace.

She found herself in the shopping section of Thornbury, not one she was familiar with yet. Something much more unfamiliar caught her eye was she walked into the area. It was a she-wolf, perched on the edge of the well Dara sometimes found herself gazing in.

Her mane was an unusual color. Pink. But, strangely enough, Dara found it quite appealing, especially against her white fur. A young pup played around the edge of the woods. Must be her's, Dara said. She took a deep breath and ventured forward, always ready to make another friend inside the pack.

She strolled up beside the well, and found herself at a slight lose for words, This wolf was very pretty from Dara's last vantage point, but much more beautiful up close. Finding her tongue, she said her greeting rather calmly. She tried to hide the hesitation in her words. I haven't seen you around here before. New to the pack, darling, or am I just blind? Oh, I am Dara, by the way.

Saying her name was very much an afterthought She wasn't really focused on names at that moment in time. Dara's eyes wandered over the she-wolf's mane. I love the color of your mane! The enthusiasm in her words were not faked one bit, and very much real. Though, it did hold true to her spastic questions and statements.

Messages In This Thread