These little wonders…
[html]

Orin’s focus shifted from her whimsical gaze upon the book store to the sight of the brown shaded woman as she moseyed down the street and into the shopping district. She had thought she’d seen the woman around the pack before but didn’t know her personally, probably only from meetings. She wasn’t sure of her name or her role within the pack… and that was probably something she should fix. Faces changed constantly, it was not good to be unfamiliar with your pack.

Yet despite the vein of her thoughts, the woman’s greeting still shocked her. Orin couldn’t disguise the look of surprise when she asked her if she was new, and she did not mean to laugh at her yet she could do nothing but chuckle in response. A look crossed her face as if to ask ‘are you serious?’, but she knew the woman was, so she erased it with a shake of her head.

“New? Me? No,” even those who she hadn’t met formally had usually seen her about the pack lands enough to know that she was a long time member of d’Arte. An apologetic look crossed her features then. “Sorry, I don’t mean to be rude, just there’s not many who don’t know me. I’m Orin Takekuro. Domatrice - lead stablewoman – historian, and founding member of d’Arte.”

She offered the woman a hand to shake, glancing over her shoulder in time to see the grey pup pop out of the woods only to disappear right back in. Sarian must be playing quite the game to have passed over the chance to come meet someone new. “Maybe I’ve just been buried under the hay for too long.” It was true, she had been a bit of a recluse since she began taking care of the animals. After leaving Shawchert – and then the man’s disappearance – she wanted the spotlight off of her for a little while.

“I’ve seen you around but since we’ve never formally met, what’s your name? Oh, thank you,” she smiled and touched one of her locks. “I make the dyes myself. I love spring, ingredients are in good supply.”

#300+

<style>
#ogift-hedgehog {width:85%;max-width:700px;min-width:480px;font-size:13px;font-family:Times New Roman, Times, serifs;text-align:justify;margin:0px auto;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.3px;word-spacing:2px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;line-height:13px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;font-family:Trebuchet MS, sans-serif;letter-spacing:3px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.table {background-color:#bcb2a8;border:1px solid #000000;outline:0px solid #ffffff;padding:0px;background-position:top right;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:210px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #bcb2a8;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Vxj5X.png);color:#000000;}
#ogift-hedgehog.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 10px 5px 10px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.table b {color:#3f8407;text-shadow:1px 1px 5px #ffffff;font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:3px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread