These little wonders…
Dara was relieved the woman had forgiven her so quickly. She was new to the pack after all, only having joined a few months ago. The festival was something Dara hadn't heard much about and didn't join, though it probably would have been interesting to go. Her words flowed softly through Dara's ears. Her interst peaked when she hestitated to call the wolf she was speaking of just a friend. She was curious but not going to push the topic. Orin didn't seem particularly keen on discussing it.

Her praise of the traditional rank pleased Dara. Her love for words was great, and Orin seemed to share the same passion for them. Fairy tales and the fictious stories are the best ones though! A smile crossed her lips and followed by a gentle laugh.

It took Dara a second for her to find the words that were just rolling through her mind. Some many things to say, and they had just met! The offer for an oppertunity to translate books was just the thing Dara had been looking for. I'm always ready for a chance to teach or translate. You know, I could teach you if you wanted... She let the open offer hang in the air for a bit as she watch the small women stand up off the well. Dara herself happened to be right at six feet tall. She didn't like her height all that much. It didn't aid in climbing trees.

She seems to have a lot of energy. I couldn't keep up with her. Strange..she reminds me of me when I was that young. Full of life and energy. In all honesty, it hasn't been that long since she was that age. A little over a year ago. Keeping her eyes on Orin, she saw her start to walk off, and quickly caught up next to her. It was great to have a conversation with someone that was light and care-free as this one was going.

The height difference between the two amused Dara for some odd reason. Her mind wandered on the possiblity of working with Orin on a manual for making dyes. She readily accepted this offer. That would be quite amazing! I actually have a few blank journals in my bag, ready to be used. I think that would work very well. So, about the pack, who else founded, besides you and Skye? Has it always been an 'art and trade' based pack? Was it dificult to start the pack up?And how did you start the pack?t was a mix of random questions Dara had about the pack. The way she asked her questions were true to her spastic nature. She would ask one and take two seconds to think and speak again. She was trying not to miss anything. That would bug Dara very badly.

Messages In This Thread