I'm just me
[html]

OOC Ethereal Eclipse in the evening WC: 200+

Isa had so much on her mind and decided to go for a run to help clear her mind. She stayed in her Optime form instead of shifting to Lupus like she usually would have. She ran from her room and out of Casa, not really paying attention to where she was going. Thoughts of Hadley, all the drama that had happened between them and Selene, and her feelings for the caring man drifted into her mind. Isa knew it was her fault Hadley and Selene broke up and it was her fault Selene left Casa too. She was the kind of person who put others before herself but since she wasn’t herself the first time she was with Hadley and the time her and Selene fought, she felt completely torn and unsure what to do.

The guilt was slowly eating away at her, breaking her down. What made it even worse, Isa had feelings for Hadley but felt he didn’t feel the same. She knew he still loved Selene and probably wasn’t interested in her at all. Why should he be? She was nothing special. She was worthless, just like her father had always said.

Isa slowly became frustrated as she reached Ethereal Eclipse. She stopped running and lashed out, leaving deep scratches in a nearby tree before sitting down. She brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs, trying to calm herself down before she broke into tears again.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread