I'm just me
[html]

Word Count → 200+ :: Out of Character text

Everything just seemed to be slowly breaking her down. All the guilt from the situation with Selene and Hadley, knowing it was all her fault, it was pushing her over the edge. Isa loved her pack but knowing she had broken up a couple and was the reason why a packmate left the pack completely just made her feel absolutely disgusted with herself.

Perhaps she really was everything her father had said, worthless, unwanted, trash, and everything else he used to use to describe her. It certainly did seem likely. The first week or so that she had been in Casa, she managed to destroy another’s life. It didn’t seem right at all. Isa would have never done any of it if her father’s ghost hadn’t shown up.

Isa’s head snapped up as someone spoke. It was a woman and she carried the scent of another pack. She didn’t recognize it but she also hadn’t been around those from other packs in the area. She appeared to be concerned about Isa. Pushing herself up onto her feet, she put on that fake smile she usually wore. I’m fine, just dealing with an issue. I’m Isa, from Casa di Cavalieri. Isa never was the type to burden others with her problems, it didn’t seem fair.

<style>
.isafly-box {background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... wajg-1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:200px; height:223px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.isafly {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.isafly p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.isafly p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.isafly .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.isafly p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.isafly b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread