Melodies in the Night
Dara listened to her story and smiled. It pleased Dara to hear of elder wolves passing on knowledge to younger wolves. Nothing is luck. Everything happens for a reason. Dara heard the shyness in her voice and the way she kept her eyes off Dara. That made her determined to make the new wolf less shy. Dara let the silence between them sit undisturbed, since it seemed to bring this wolf out of her shell.

The she-wolf's gaze wander over Dara. Strangely enough, Dara enjoyed seeing this wolf's bi colored eyes on her body. Her eye's were wandering up her and finally met Dara's steady gaze. Quickly, almost embarrassed to be caught, she looked around and muttered something Dara's ears just barely caught. It was an invitation to came and rest next to the stranger.

Dara thought only a few seconds about it before gathering some wood and starting a fire for the two she-wolves and the horses. After a few attempts the wood caught fire and burned brightly. Placing herself fairly close to the wolf, she made herself comfortable. When sitting next to the stranger, it was obvious to Dara how much taller the stranger was.

Not long. Since about the middle of the song. It was beautiful, if I do say so myself. Her words were honest and sincere. And what do I have the pleasure of calling you?

Dara was trying her best to get this wolf to talk. In the light of the fire, Dara could see the wolf had purple streaks in her mane. Purple! I love the color in your mane!

The thought was spastic and it kept true to Dara's spastic and unorderly way of speaking.

Messages In This Thread