Melodies in the Night
A mate. That was a hard topic for Dara. She did like one wolf, but he was taken. "No...but, a mate will probably be hard for me to find anyways. I have the ideal mate in mind, but I do have one advantage in the search. I do not only have to look for a male. I can look for a female too. It took Dara all the strenght and courage she had to tell this wolf the way she was. Not many wolves understood her thoughts and feelings. She honestly hoped to any god listening that Hunter understood.

She took the oppertunity to scoot a little closer to Hunter. She was trying to subtly show the growing affections Dara realized were developing. That moment gave her the chance to really look over the curvey wolf. She had just the right amount of muscle, but the right amount of femine curve that Dara liked. The purple dye caught the moonlight just enough to make it have a glow to it. Her eyes retained enough firelight to see the reflection of the fire in her eyes. The white and black in her fur contrasted enough to give this shy wolf an automatic air and confidence.

The shyness this wolf held was what attracted Dara to Hunter. Dara would have gotten the answer to her question and felt had Hunter been arogent and cocky. Have you joined a pack yet? Or thought about joining a pack? The question was gentle and smooth. Dara was trying to figure out if she was going to have to convince Hunter to come to her pack if she decided that she was going to try and get Hunter as her mate.

Messages In This Thread