Melodies in the Night
Hunter pressing herself up against Dara was a little unexpected, but playing along may get Dara closer to this wolf. Yes, a little. But not now. It was simple enough, and maybe it would help out.

My pack... Dara hadn't thought about her pack. She hadn't thought about the state of mind she was in when she left her pack grounds. She hadn't thought about her family. Well, my pack is Cercatori D'Arte. As the name implies, it is an arts and trade based pack. I have an ability for drawing, sketching, and speaking and writing fluently in two other languages. I love my pack. You know, we have an open spot for a musician or stage performer. Maybe you could fill one of those spots, if you wanted to join that is. Dara spoke her words effectively. In her mind they were effective. She hoped she had put enough emphasis on the open spot for a wolf with a talent like Hunter's.

Dara highly doubted she just forgot to mention her sexuality a few minutes ago. But, who knows. When she first met Shadow that slipped Dara's mind and it took her months to tell him. But Dara took that little "added" fact as a signal that Hunter probably had some feelings for her. That, and the fact that she voluntarily pressed herself up against Dara. Being the blunt wolf she was, Dara acted on her thoughts. Though they were probably going to get her in trouble if she was wrong. She hoped she wasn't wrong.

Gently Dara wiggled her paw from underneath herself, brushing it against Hunter's side as she did. She ran it through Hunter's fur, going from the base of her mane down her cheek to the bottom part of her muzzle. She would run her paw along that as many times as Hunter would let her. That feeling she had earlier grow stronger with every touch of Hunter's skin on her's. Your fur is so soft. Her words come out almost as a seductive growl, but not quite. She didn't want that to happen tonight. She wouldn't let it.

Messages In This Thread