Melodies in the Night
Hunter's eagerness to join CdA was impressive. It wasn't surprising that Hunter had stage fright. Maybe Dara could help her out with that. Great. When you want to join CdA, come to the pack borders and howl for me. I will come and meet you and then signal for someone to come and accept you. Come whenever you feel ready.

Dara watched Hunter's responses to her touch. She didn't feel the slight shutter she gave. She was highly amused by the horse she had. It was interesting to watch the horse push Hunter back to her. Though, it did disappoint Dara slightly that Hunter did almost move away from her touch.

Dara was surprised when Hunter placed a lick to her neck and cheek, and nipped at her shoulder and collar bone. The words traveled through her ears smoothly, Hunter's hot breath sending chills through her body. Dara smiled and chuckled lightly and gently. No, no need to tell me the obvious. Dara wrapped her arm around Hunter's waist and laid kept her close. She placed a single lick to her cheek. But, darling, I want things to go slow. Let's just be friends for now and maybe later...more. I do have affections for you, Hunter, I just want to know you better. The thought of Shadow crossed her mind instantly. She would regret doing anything with Hunter, besides simple displays of affections. She was honest with Hunter, only keeping one thing from this wolf. She wanted her mate to be male. She did want Hunter to be her's as well. But maybe as a friend, with slight benefits. She was conflicted right now and she hoped she didn't show it. Hunter, hopefully, would turn into her best friend, like Shadow did.

Messages In This Thread