You give love a bad name
[html]

Insomnia
Lights will guide you home. And ignite your bones. And I will try to fix you

"You and what army,"

the child mumbled to herself, getting up and narrowing her eyes at him. There were a number of reasons she wouldn't heed such a threat. First, the wolf was obviously in no condition to follow through. She wasn't in the type that just simply did that. Second, it could be bad for her family if she died, Zalen would be angry. Lastly, though, she simply didn't want to. Even with all of the posturing, she knew that this older wolf needed help or he would die. Insomnia didn't really understand the concept of such strong pride yet, but she did know that there was something keeping him from asking for the help he so obviously needed.

There was something off about the way he was standing. "You're hurt, aren't you? Maybe I can help." She looked at the ground and sighed. "Just let me help you. You don't have to like me at all, but I won't let you or anyone that's hurt stay that way." She gave up and walked to him again, sniffing around to find it was his leg that was damaged. She lifted her head to see if he would actually let her, or if he would try to attack.
Tears stream down on your face, I promise you I will learn from my mistakes

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread