Gorey demise
[html]

Word Count: 314 :: Just a quick thing - there's literally no way for Thana to know of Lea's training, assassin or otherwise. She merely stood behind her. Just wanted to point that out so we could avoid the awkward meta-gaming thing! Smile

Of course, the smaller woman had a death wish.

A silly sort of grin had spread across the stranger's face, and Linquilea cocked her head to the side slightly, a look of mingled disbelief and disgust marking his expression. Arrogance seeped from the death-bound female, and the topaz-eyed killer could not help but let a mirthful laugh spill from her dark lips. Oh, you are too adorable, Linquilea sneered. Do you not recognize the difference in our sizes, and the fact that you are outnumbered two to one? It is a childish mistake, really, but one that could easily get you killed. As she spoke, Niccolo stepped slightly closer to his mother, eyes trained on the grey woman. The stranger was of similar size to him, though he held no fear: it was one of the emotions Lea informed him he was no longer allowed to have, unless he was fearful of her. He obeyed her with practiced ease.

Meanwhile, Linquilea still stood rather casually, examining the sassy woman with a sort of disconnected distaste. It was really quite embarrassing for the other one to behave in such a rude and disruptive manner. Cruel as she might be, Linquilea was never blatantly rude - unless she was in one of her fits, of course, but those did not count - and this child certainly had much to learn. In addition, she appeared to think herself some sort of superior knower-of-all, asking Lea what she kept as trophies. It caused another sneer, malicious and disgusted, to curl across the ebony lips that had been tainted with blood so many times. I do not know what you speak of, she hissed, golden eyes narrowing in mock confusion. I recommend you adopt a different sort of tone before you speak to me, girl - your self-worth is much lower than you believe it to be, I assure you.

Lea bust is by Libri; the table code from the mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.lealibri-box {float:right;}
.lealibri {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.lealibri .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.lealibri p.ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.lealibri p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.lealibri .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.lealibri p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.lealibri b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread