Gorey demise
[html]

Word Count: 395 ::

She laughed again, and it was an unpleasant sound, like nails on rusty metal. It was a mockery of the joyous sound, something Linquilea had long ago lost the ability to do: regardless, she could use it as a weapon against others. It was rather comical to see this child get so worked up over absolutely nothing - did she know nothing of the nuances of power and control? It was sad to see a creature so utterly possessed in her own self importance, and if Linquilea knew the emotion she might have pitied the creature. Regardless, she stared at the girl with the same disconnected distaste, letting the sneer curl deeper on her lips as the creature became more and more frantic. "How sad to know that you rely upon the weapons of the human," she sighed. "Your fire, while dangerous for your own survival, had promise. But relying on those...." Lea shook her head, golden eyes locked with the other's own. "A pity, is all."

She glanced back to Niccolo, ensuring that the man was still there. He hadn't moved, and his eyes darted to meet that of his mother. In them he asked whether or not he was to attack the insolent child; Lea's eyes said no, this girl was not yet irritating enough. But the former Alphess was growing weary of the back and forth - she would, perhaps, leave the situation, or instead rip the tail from the girl's body and leave that as a reminder of exactly who she'd been messing with. Nor would she use a knife to do so - while Linquilea was familiar with the weapon, and rather proficient in the art, she very rarely slipped so low as to behave like a human. No, she preferred her own method of elegant cruelty, rooted in the primal urges that controlled both her and the child before her.

Turning back to the girl, Lea pursed her lips for a moment, considering the situation before her. "How sad you have behaved towards me in such a manner. To think - I merely stood behind you, and you adopted such a.... distasteful tone. Even I would not do such a thing, and they call me unbalanced. Remarkable." Her words were honey wrapped around a thorn: smooth and sensuous with a prickle of danger, and the woman narrowed her eyes.

Lea bust is by Libri; the table code from the mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.lealibri-box {float:right;}
.lealibri {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.lealibri .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.lealibri p.ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.lealibri p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.lealibri .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.lealibri p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.lealibri b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread