Gorey demise
[html]

OOC here!

The ink black woman gave her a look of distaste, making Thana feel insulted. Rely on weapons? No. I can fight just fine without them. Thana was already in a not so nice mood and the way this woman was acting towards her only made Thana want to rip out the woman’s throat. All she wanted was to rip something to shreds and now she had two.

Thana was quickly becoming unstable and unpredictable the more irritated and frustrated she became. The woman turned back to her and spoke again. Distasteful tone? Thana could care less who the woman was or how she acted towards the woman. She meant nothing to Thana. I could care less what tone I have. I am not in a very pleasant mood. So, I would suggest you leave me be unless you’re looking for a fight. At that point, all Thana wanted was to get the taste of blood on her tongue, maybe even take that beautiful pelt of hers.

<style type="text/css">
.thancai b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7775; text-shadow:#251111 1px 1px 2px;}
.thancai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thancai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#573131; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yzvf9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a2626; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a38180; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thancai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thancai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thancai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread