Fire and Ice
[html]

Word Count: 283 :: xx

Despite the arrogance and disrespect that colored the other's tone, the blonde creature did answer Lea's question. A trader, then. Fascinating. Lea narrowed her eyes in annoyance, and suppressed and irritated growl. But the fact remained that this woman could present herself as useful: a trader would know the packs in the area, and the packs certainly housed Shandom. Though, if she were being honest, the black murderer doubted he ever would have directly encountered the trade caravan, and even if he had, it was impossible that he would have utilized any of the goods within. Shandom was a traditionalist to the core - Gyek's influence had been powerful on her once brother, and though he'd always danced between love and hatred of her father, Shandom was infinitely more like him than Farax. Not that either of the two had known the Qi'Vaex Alpha, but from the stories he'd sounded significantly more benevolent than Lea's father.

"We are being blunt, then, and forgoing respect," Linquilea remarked, tilting her head towards the trader. "I stopped you out of curiosity. I am new to the area, and seeking to acquaint myself further. Perhaps I assumed too much, but typically traders tend to know their domain. In addition, where I am from it is most disrespectful to pass another without a common greeting." Her words were carefully laced with subtle flattery, though it was not actually sincere: Linquilea did not care for this woman's success, but could see her usefulness to the overall plan. Still, it was utterly disguised behind her words - the former Alphess was a mistress of flattery. But the ebony woman's patience was thin by nature, and continued disrespect from the dog would ultimately trigger her well-documented wrath. She would not hesitate to destroy the girl if it was deemed necessary.

Lea bust is by Libri; the table code from the mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.lealibri-box {float:right;}
.lealibri {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.lealibri .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.lealibri p.ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.lealibri p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.lealibri .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.lealibri p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.lealibri b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread