Fire and Ice
[html]

Word Count: 202 :: xx

Linquilea sneered as the woman grew angry, snapping only her last name in the direction of the larger female. "The arrogance of the creatures in this area is astounding, girl," she spat. Gone was the cool disdain she'd so readily held; this girl had no idea of her place in the world, and Lea was more than willing to inform her exactly where she belonged. "I seem to be saying this a lot, but it is a pity that none of you know how to conduct yourselves. I asked merely for your name, and you respond with insolence and arrogance." Lea shook her massive skull before watching a temper tantrum unfold. "I should kill you where you stand."

Rolling her golden eyes, Linquilea turned to Niccolo. "We are finished here," she stated. "Come." The chocolate boy nodded, turning to follow the large black woman. But he could not help but look back at the angry chained coyote and pity the creature for his punishment. While it was better than a fight between the two women, it was certainly unfair, and Niccolo knew all about the world being unfair. His look was filled with pity, and he grimaced slightly. What unfairness followed these two boys.

Lea bust is by Libri; the table code from the mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.lealibri-box {float:right;}
.lealibri {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.lealibri .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.lealibri p.ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.lealibri p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.lealibri .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.lealibri p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.lealibri b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread