fifteen cans of spray paint and a chemical swirl
[html]

The fire cracked, filling the dead noise between them. It soothed her, and its warmth was inviting and calmed her nerves. Even with his nonchalant demeanor, she was a fish out of water in his territory. The easy greeting helped her unease, but she still needed to fight the urge to glance around to see if anyone else noticed her presence.

His cigarette intrigued her, but performing the odd habit was not surprising to the fey, he always seemed to be doing something slightly different then what she was used to. Standing beside him she met his thin smile, and then remembered why she was there. Sitting quickly, she collected the rummage of thoughts that ran through her brain. “I hope you don’t mind me traipsing on in, but I thought that your pack could use a meal. Or a snack.” Looking down at the rabbits and pheasant, there wasn’t much that a whole pack could eat, but still wasn’t it the thought that counted?

“I mean, since some hasn’t been feeling well.” She tried to explain her true intension, without making it seem like it was the plague. Her smile was less solid and sure as she gladly handed her gifts to him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread