fifteen cans of spray paint and a chemical swirl
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... el/t36.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____She seemed a lot more out of place there than the spider infested forest where they had met. It wasn't hard not to pick up on the unease that glinted in her eyes in the reflection of the flickering flame and just like those before her, it was always a matter of waltzing right in that bothered them. They were all supposed to be territorial creatures, though he had either long forgotten or lost the instinct to be that way. “Nah, it's okay, don't worry about it,” he returned with a broadening grin, “and thanks. I reckon words are getting around, huh?” Taking the goods as she handed them over, he gestured to one of several seats around the fire.

_____“How've you been? I heard you found some green pastures to go to.” Even though he had only met Iskata a handful of days before, he had picked up on what the woman had said. “Once resided.” So whatever the causes and reasons, he couldn't help but be a little curious. He hoped it wasn't because Phoenix Valley was debating a disband, although he also knew that two other packs, only one of which he was familiar with, had fallen apart rather abruptly. Had the sickness spread? He certainly hoped not.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread