fifteen cans of spray paint and a chemical swirl
[html]

Her shoulders lowered, and her muscles relaxed as he eased her fear. If he wasn’t going to worry about it, then neither was she. Shifting against the ground to become more at ease and comfortable she gave a small shrug at his first question. “I guess it is. Heard from an Inferni member who was hoping to help. I found her gathering herbs.” It was a small assumption that Corona was from the yote pack that seemed to get in so much trouble. She always thought that it was that pack she had smelt like.

His second statement surprised her quite a bit. How did he know that she was no longer part of the valley pack? Greener pastures, the phrase made her smirk thinking of the true reason she moved to where she did. “I’m well, I did indeed leave Pheonix Valley.” She paused a moment, finally getting back to her normal self. It was hard to be tense long with Laurel. “I left to join Crimson Dreams, my mate is the leader there.” In her mind, she could never go wrong following her heart.

“How have you been?” as the words passed over her tongue she felt that they were slightly useless. “Besides, the whole sick thing.” Smiling she was sure that he wouldn’t mind her odd sense of humor.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread