fifteen cans of spray paint and a chemical swirl
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... el/t36.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____“I've been getting by,” he murmured with a laugh, shaking his head rather passively. That was the easiest way to put it, he supposed. “The sick ones are getting better though, thanks to the folks who know what they're doing, including that girl from Inferni. I think she said her name was Corona.” He had only seen her briefly wandering in and out and outside of their one time meeting, he hadn't spoken to her. She always looked busy, always moving and going somewhere.

_____That aside, the news that she had moved to a place he hadn't heard of to be with someone who she had obviously taken as her mate was even more intriguing than anything else he could have come up with as a viable reason. “But congratulations on finding yourself that special someone. I can't say that I've heard of Crimson Dreams though,” he went on to say with an amused smile, unaware of just how much he knew without knowing it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread