fifteen cans of spray paint and a chemical swirl
Happy that the day had fallen, and night had risen its stars, Vexx had ventured out into the camp, looking for any of the other pack members. he felt hungry, as he hadn't eaten in days. he wandered around the campsite, looking all over. "Jeez, its like a ghost town here. Kinda creepy..." He put his hands in the pockets of his navy vest and walked back towards his little den. About halfway there, he stopped and looked back. "Oh, of course." He went back to where he previously had been looking.

He bent down and grasped the pendant that he had dropped with his hand. "I gotta get this thing fixed." He got up, dusted the dirt off his pants, and looked up, to see bright, orange colored leaves. Orange? I don't think its fall, and even of it was.... the leaves shouldn't be so bright.....bright...... He crept closer and felt warmth, like from... a fire. How come I didn't notice this before...? He pushed himself through the bushes to stumble across Laurel and another Luperci. He eyes became really wide and he gasped a little. "Oh...uhh... I hope I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"

Messages In This Thread