of knife and dagger
[html]

AMY. My post is crap...sorry

Word Count → IDK

Slender white legs crossed themselves as the ivory female sat upon the beach, long fingers gently digging into the fine gravel under her slim body. The young woman had finally found Rain, finally reunited the glimmer of family that she had so witnessed months ago. To rediscover that again, the ivory lorelei had given up her pack, her home just to find her beloved and their daughter again. Quinn, Lux, and Rain were all out finding food. At her side was a quiver of arrows and am elegant bow. Was she to get her own food? That seemed like a perfect idea! Sam got up quickly, taking the wonderful weapon in her small hand. Large grey ears perked attentively as Quinn broke through the trees behind her, his brown arms immediately wrapping around his mother. "Wanna help?" Sam asked brightly, holding the bow out for his inspection. "Only if I get a few shots!" Quinn laughed as his beautiful mother nodded. The pair walked back into the trees, crouching low, noses searching for the smell of game. "Mom? Are you happy to see Dad?" Surprised at the question, the ivory girl stopped and glanced at him. "Yeah. Why?" The coyote boy shrugged, and quietly murmured "I just hope there was not anybody else in the states." Sam considered, tilting her ivory head to the side, long streaks of black and red falling over her slim shoulder. "I hope not too...He says there wasn't."  

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread