of knife and dagger
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Amy grinned at the greeting. It was so amusing. The fear and hate was clear for Amy to feel, and she reveled in that feeling, the power that it gave her. I'm doing quite well. I see you have some lovely children. Her voice was a smooth purr on the last word, looking down at the boy, a smile still there. He's very handsome, isn't he? The young male scuttled back, moving to the protection of the pathetic mother. She couldn't defend him. Not at all. She couldn't even defend herself.

Amy's ears raised as the bow was swung up, pointed towards her. Did this wolf really think she could hit Amy? Did she think there would be no retaliation for that action? Come now, there's no need for that. We're civilized folks here, are we not? Her attention returned to the young boy, listening to the question. Another smile graced her, as poisonous as a snake. You're a smart one, aren't you. I was taking payment. She tried to cheat me, so I simply took what she owed me in another form.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread